- The Savior is faithful in keeping His covenants with us. Which makes sense, because in Isaiah 7:14, Christ is prophesied to be Immanuel, which means "God is with us." I think this means not only will the Savior live on earth in Judea, but He is faithful with us.
- We aren't schooled enough in eternal things to understand the mechanics of the Atonement. So our Father doesn't try to explain it. He just tells us what it's called, how to get it in our lives, and how it works in relation to us.
- Think about the Savior, He will be able to put things into perspective.
- Rescue people. We all need it.
- "We all came here." I love when the young people get up and speak. They say true things in such an uncouched way. A young man, probably about 12 years old, said this, refering to the pre-earth life. Simple, and true.
- We all have a brother on a mission. A young woman spoke about the blessings of her brother serving a mission. All of us have a brother serving a mission right now: Jesus Christ.
What did you learn at church today?